Friday, July 26, 2013

Stay Tuned . . .


I am so excited to see all the Fan Stories coming in lately. Since all the young authors are looking forward to seeing their stories in print, I will hold off on posting my latest adventure . . . Cattle Drives Are Not for Greenhorns . . . until I've posted all the Fan Stories. I think it will be worth the wait. I am just starting chapter 4, and it is about 4,000 words so far. It's going to be like a mini-novel (called a novella). So, once I start posting my own story, it might be a long time before I could post any more Fan Stories.

Keep writing!

 

13 comments:

  1. Nooooooooooooooio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I ment to put my name
    Evelina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to ask, but I know a Evalina A K A {Eva} did you go to ATI?
      Anna

      Delete
  3. Sounds good. I've enjoyed these stories. And then we'll all be really looking forward to that longer story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like everyone's storys so, i dont mind waiting, I'll be reading what comes along, then I'll read Andi's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great that sounds really good
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. She spels it the same but my nike name is Lina:-)
    Evelina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds good to me! ( But I was look forwad to Andi story but when it comes out I will really ready for it! )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would make a fan story but I`m not good at making up stuff but I`m good at reading stuff:-D P.S Andi can you please tell me how to post a story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evelina,
      All you need to do is copy and paste your story into the box to the right that says "Email Andi your questions and stories." Then I will post your story. :-)
      ~Andi

      Delete

Let Andi know what you think!