I love all your comments, friends, but honestly! Another story about Virginia's next lesson? Really? So soon? I have an idea, troops. What about some of YOU writing about Virginia's next riding lesson?
----You can send me stuff by using the form "Send Andi Your Questions & Stories" below on the right sidebar. Or you can click the "About Andi" link just below that and simply email it to me that way.---
I'd love to post some of your ideas! I'm a victim right now of "brain drain."
What do you say? Anybody interested? It might be good practice for the upcoming Circle C Adventures short-story writing contest coming up in September.
1. Virginia's next riding lesson. Does she get her way? Will Mitch give Andi a hand? What happens?
2. Melinda and Andi want to make Mother the very best birthday cake. "A Kitchen Comedy" for any of you more comedy-gifted writers.
3. In Price of Truth, it comes out that Jack's mother died when he was younger. Leah wants to know how that came about. Any ideas?
4. You can write about any of these characters:
Troy, Cory, Jack, Jed Hatten, Kate, Levi and his sisters, Riley, Felicity, Jenny Grant, Johnny Wilson, or any of the characters in any of the books
5. So, now that Jeffrey Sullivan is "out of the picture," who do you think wants to court Melinda next? I have somebody in mind, which will come out in the next series, but for now . . . I'm open to ideas.
6. Speaking of which . . . for those of you who have read the Beginnings series with Riley, you can guest post about him coming back.
I'm sure there are more. That's all I have time to write for now. I will end with a riddle. Who can guess it?
A cowboy rode into town on Friday. He stayed 3 days and left on Friday. How is this possible?