Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Breaking News

Okay, I did it. I sent in my Circle C Journeys proposal on Monday. And guess what? My editor thinks it's GREAT! Step 1 accomplished. The next step? Convince the publishing board (a group of sales, marketing, and the main publisher) that this is a good move for the publishing company (to bring back more Andi stories). Just thought you'd all like to know that I have not been dragging my feet. It took awhile, however, to come up with summaries for books 3 and 4. *pant, pant*

And, well, no, I am not going to share those details. But if I need help with ideas, I surely know where to come. You guys are the BEST to keep my brain joggling with ideas.

And . . . I have my six judges for the CCA/CCB story-writing contest lined up. I'm creating the rubric by which they will judge fairly each story . . . a point system that will add up to the total points for the story.

 

18 comments:

  1. Is Riley in the new books?
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, but it's an idea that I might develop. There is a "return" character in book 3, and maybe, if I get the go-ahead I could have a contest to see who could guess who it is! :-)

      Delete
  2. Ohh! I hope it will Riley!! :-D

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. opps, I meant "I hope it will be Riley!"

      Delete
  3. What are the books titled?
    or is that a secret? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will share many things (like book titles) if and when the proposal for the new series is accepted. Until then, we must all be patient. I will give updates when I can! :-) I just shared this to let you fans know that I had not forgotten about this series idea and was pursuing it. I thank you again for the series title you all helped with: Circle C Journeys.

      Delete
  4. ok! :)
    thanks for sharing!!!! :-D
    will TRY ;) to be patient.

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO excited!

    ~Rishona

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty excited for the new books! And I can't wait to find out what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!!! Sounds like everything is going great, Praise God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great! I really hope it all works out! These books will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's wonderful news! Can't wait! :)
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so excited! I can't wait for the next series! I bet it will be awesome. :D
    You let us all know if you need ideas, 'cause we'll be glad to help! :D

    -Calamity Rene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely!!! You know we're good at that :)

      Delete
  11. What will be the age group for this new series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Andi is older in these (almost 14 up to about 18), so I would suspect they would be for ages 12 and up. :-)

      Delete
  12. That is great! I can't wait for the new series! do you know when they are coming out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, but stay tuned to the blog for breaking news. :-)

      Delete

Let Andi know what you think!