Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Beth's Great Idea

For those of you who want to stay "anonymous" in your comments yet would like a name instead of the word "anonymous" when it shows up, Beth found the answer (it's a great idea). Read on, and thanks, Beth!

I just discovered this the other day, so I thought I'd share it with all of you: I never used to know how to comment under my name, so I just used "anonymous" and typed my name under my comment. But instead of clicking "anonymous," you can click: Name/URL, and then type in your name and just leave the URL space empty :)
 
 

14 comments:

  1. Thanks! Should be helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering Mrs. Marlow, when are you going to post another fan story,how often will you post them and how many have you gotten?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have two more all ready to post, and I am working on one of my own titled: "Cattle Drives Are Not for Greenhorns." :-)

      I need to post Part 2 of the City Schools for Bethann, and then I will post the next fan story . . . I post them in the order in which I received them. Hope you like them.

      Delete
    2. So the next 2 fan stories will be posted Tuesday and next Saturday? Or are you going to post them sooner?

      Delete
  3. Thank you Beth. Good info. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Marlow , what time zone do you live in?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eastern i live in Tennessee! do you ever do book conventions in Tennesssee?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't yet. The farthest east we have been is Kansas City. But we are thinking about going to the East Coast next year, 2014. Is the TN homeschool convention a good one? Does your family attend?

      Delete
  6. We did go to it last year and it was good. I have read your book like 5 time each and i still love them. I like talking with you but i have to go to bed. Talk with you soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mrs. M, did anything that happened to Andi in the CCA/CCB books ever happen to you?

    just wondering. :)

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote the answer to your question as a blog post . . .

      Delete
  8. Thanks for posting my comment :) I'm glad I could help!

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!