Thursday, June 28, 2012

What's Troy Up To?

Grace left a comment in the Circle C Pictures tab that they would like to see a picture of Troy (Swanson), my brother-in-law. Well, I scrounged one from my sister Kate, so here you go!

Can you imagine my surprise when I walked into the sheriff's office the other day and saw that same picture on a WANTED POSTER?? I guess ol' Troy hasn't quite learned his lesson yet.

So, all of you faithful readers. You tell ME. What do you think happened to Troy after he left Andi, Levi, Betsy, and Hannah at the creek that cold, rainy day? Did he go back East? Did he decide to leave his family alone? Is he after them still? (You can leave your answer in a comment.)

So far, he has not followed Kate to the City (San Francisco), and I can't help but wonder what he's up to. Did he repent and turn from his stagecoach-robbing, con-artist ways? That WANTED POSTER I saw makes me think he hasn't. But maybe, just maybe, that's an old one. I can hope. Part of me sure would like to see him again . . . just to see what happened to him.

 

8 comments:

  1. Good photo! I sure hope he changed!! Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet he started bank robbing... (Instead of stagecoach robbing) Like the picture, Andi. (I know who you really are, though.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think after he left he started thinking about how much you cared for your nieces and nephew. Maybe he'll one day return and ask for forgiveness, everyone should have a second chance, even if they don't deserve it. If people only got a second chance because the deserved it no one would ever get one. And because you wouldn't need one if you did deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Madeline. And I always thought it would be fun to write a sequel with Troy's return. Maybe some day!
      ~Andi

      Delete
    2. It would be awesome if u wrote a book about Troys return!!!!!!
      ~Plzthx

      Delete
  4. I would LOVE to here that story!!!!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOPS!! I meant hear not here! Typo :p

      Delete
  5. Oh, dear! You guys are certainly thinking up ways to keep me "busy" this summer! LOL
    I'll think about it and see if I've "heard" anything about Troy that might turn into a story . . . but first we need to finish up about Jeffrey the Rat. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!