Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Brother Mitch

Mitch's real name is Mitchell, but nobody calls him that, not even my mother (which makes me
wonder why she won't call me "Andi" instead of "Andrea," but some things are not to be questioned, I reckon). Mitch is the youngest of my three older brothers, and he's just plain fun to be around. He's easygoing, and happy to let Chad boss the ranch. But he's a hard worker. Mitch gets along with everybody--even Chad--but sometimes I think he favors me. If I need somebody to do my chores for me in a pinch, I ask Mitch. He hardly ever says no, and he never bosses me.

Racing the iron horse. Bad choice, Mitch!

Mitch is tall, blond, and outgoing. His horse Chase is the fastest horse in the valley. He once even beat the train to a crossing. He really caught trouble for that little stunt!

Mitch has heaps of friends, and there are plenty of young ladies in town who'd like to be his friend, too. He's very loyal to his friends, which once got him and Chad into a knock-down, drag-out fight. Chad said something bad about someone Mitch admired, and Chad wouldn't take it back. It worked out all right in the end, and Chad and Mitch shook hands and made up, but it's something to see when an easygoing fellow gets pushed over the line!

25 comments:

  1. Humm... I don't picture Mitch like this...
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i didn't either
      ~Arielle

      Delete
    2. Hey, find me some pictures of how you "see" Mitch and I'll change it. :-)

      Delete
  2. Hey, Faith, you find me a better picture and I'll use it! I've had a very hard time finding a good picture of Mitch. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I'll see what I can do!
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  4. hummm... this is going to be harder then I thought. LOL
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  5. When faith finds the new picture of Mitch, keep the very top one on there, in my opinion it brings out the true happy and humorous Mitch :-)

    -Allison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea I guess it does, doesn't it...
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  7. (Sigh) Looks like I may have to look sometime this summer for a picture! Really busy right now...but I'll keep my eye open, just in case I see a good picture of Mitch:)
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the picture of Mitch in the My Family page much better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too. So I fixed them all.

      Delete
    2. I think I have a good picture of Mitch I could send you.

      Delete
  9. I didn't think he looked a thing like that!
    WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I kind of like the way he looks, even if it's not quite the way I imagined him!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the picture of Mitch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the pictures of Mitch!:]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Oops. I forgot about his post. I updated the pictures, Jesseca. What do you think? :-)

      Delete
    2. I love them!! It's really looks like the Mitch I imagined :) The only one that I don't like quite 100% is the one with him in the hat. It almost looks to old for Mitch.

      Delete
  14. Well, he is in his twenties, you know. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but to me he looks almost thirty :P

      Delete
    2. Okay, I've changed my mind. . .I took a closer look at the picture and imagined him with the hat off (not sure why, but he "looked" younger with it off) It's a PERFECT picture :D

      Delete
  15. oh I don't like the top picture of mitch.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I thought of him with longer hair but not much. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!